Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism contact lenses
OpticAlign Design: Engineered to help promote a successful first fit1
Demonstrated fitting success by your peers:
- ECPs rated the speed of fitting as “excellent” or “very good” for 92% of patients1
- ECPs reported rotation at dispensing of 5° or less for 94% of patients1
- ECPs agreed the lens delivered clear vision for 9 out of 10 patients1
Innovative lens material that is uniquely designed to help meet the demands of digital device users:
- More than 60 percent of adults spend 5 or more hours on digital devices each day
- 70 percent of people use 2 or more devices at a time
- When using a digital device, patients may blink 66% less on average, which could contribute to dehydration
Helps maintain 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours2
A proprietary, two-phase process specifically designed to maintain moisture and deliver high wettability2
- Combines long- and short-chain monomers to formulte a unique silicone backbone
- Produces a material that delivers a Dk/t of 114 and modulus of 70
- PVP grows around and throughout the silicone backbone
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® contact lenses for Presbyopia
Struggling with vision up close, far away, or in between? Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® for Presbyopia contact lenses can help. Contact lenses that feature the innovative 3-Zone Progressive™ design with MoistureSeal® Technology for exceptional vision and comfort. Visit us today to see if NEW Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® for Presbyopia contact lenses are right for you.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses
Spending more time on digital devices may mean you are less satisfied with your contact lenses. Frequent use of a smart phone, tablet or computer may cause you to blink less, which could contribute to your contact lenses drying out. In addition, you may experience symptoms such as:
- Blurred vision
- Eye strain
- Tired eyes
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology - helps prevent lens dehydration that may be caused by reduced blink rates.
Bio True Oneday Lenses
Biotrue ONEday has more moisture than any other contact lens and, maintains nearly 100% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- PVP is the most abundant, hydrophiliccomponent of the lens
- Allows for a lens that is 78% watercontent – same as the cornea
Patented dehydration barrier
- Poloxamer 407 drives to the lens surface tolock in moisture throughout the day
- Mimics the tear film to provide a smoothoptical surface
94% of patients experience comfortable vision throughout the day.
- Spherical aberration control reduces halosand glare
- Thin, tapered edge design limits lidinteraction
- Designed to work with natural blink patterns
4 out of 5 patients fit successfully in one visit.
3-Zone Progressive Design
- Delivers clear binocular vision at all distances
- Seamless transitions between 3 zones provide easy adaptation between key distances