We are confident that we can provide the eye care you need. Below you'll find a list of some of the key eye care services that our optometric practice offers.
Thorough Eye Exams are just the beginning...
Eyepro works closely with a number of co-management patients who seek Dr. Goerl's expertise on LASIK surgery based on whether they're a candidate, finding a qualified surgeon, and help to adjust to life after LASIK.
Dr. Goerl also provides comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.